Can we all just agree that the beginning of 2020, especially for weddings was nothing short of messy? Or confusing and bewildering?
As Matthew of Stone & Wool Photography, who we are introducing you to today, says, “weddings are a beautiful mess”.
And a beautiful mess is an example of what Matthew captures. Passionate about those in-between moments, the moments that are unexpected and heartwarming, that you fall in love with, is what Stone & Wool’s work is built on.
Matthew is father to two and beloved of one, and it is these three that drive him. A love of family is a common theme throughout Matthew’s work, so it makes sense that he started his photography career inspired by his dear dad, a diesel fitter by trade. Matthew’s love of his art, of capturing moments led him to begin Stone & Wool Photography.
And he brings that passion for family, for love – into his work. Refusing to be just another vendor, Matthew wants to be invited into your life, to get to know you, to get to be mates with you, so when he does find those moments of unexpected beauty, he knows that they’ll be treasured by you forever.
And, it turns out just as much as the rest of the world, Matthew also loves Byron Bay and it turns out, he also loves giving back! So today, to celebrate The Byron Bay Issue, we’re giving back to one lucky engaged couple who plan to have their wedding at Byron Bay, the chance to win a $4100 wedding photography package from Stone & Wool Photography. You have to be in it to win it!
The winner will enjoy a 10-hour package from Stone & Wool Photography valued at $4100.
The package includes:
- 10 hours of coverage on your wedding day in Byron Bay
- All the best images edited in a selection of colour and black & white and delivered via an online gallery and three USBs packaged in a custom timber box
- Twenty 6×4 fine art prints that highlight the day
- A credit of $300 towards a custom-designed 10×10 fine art wedding album designed by Stone & Wool Photography
- Full pre-wedding consultation
- All travel expenses to Byron Bay and accommodation for Stone & Wool Photography.
- Head on over to Instagram and follow Stone & Wool Photography and Polka Dot Bride.
- Fill out the form below, including your wedding date and answer the question “It’s a Byron Bay wedding for me or nothing because…
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen by Stone & Wool Photography and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride.
- The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- The winner has twelve months from the date of contact to claim their prize.
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is non-refundable, not redeemable for cash. And non-transferable.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older.
- This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The total value of the prize is AU$4100.
- Additional hours can be purchased for $300 per hour.
- A second shooter can be added to the package for an additional $500.
- The wedding must be held in the Byron Bay district.
- The wedding must be held before 31st of December 2021.
- If the chosen winner’s wedding date is already booked by Stone & Wool Photography, the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner must agree to the full terms and conditions of Stone & Wool Photography’s booking agreement.
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- Travel fees outside Byron Bay and accommodation costs will apply if necessary.
- The prize is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by Stone & Wool Photography.
- The prize cannot be changed.
- This competition closes on 10th June 2020 at 5.00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).
- Additional terms and conditions may be implemented at the photographer’s discretion. Polka Dot Bride has no part in how the photographer chooses to distribute and honour the prize.