Our beautiful directory profile pages are designed to give prospective couples the best insight into your business. Your self-serve directory profile page features:
- A choice of listing in either our Wedding Directory or Honeymoon Directory exposed to our international readership base.
- Your choice of Australian state/region and category
- Up to 10 stunning gallery images (or films, you get to choose!)
- A crafted biography that introduces you to prospective couples
- A quick “get to know you” Q&A, to show off your personality
- Links to your website, email and social media profiles
- Story snippets – at a glance information about your business
- Special offers – Give the Polka Dot fam something special!
- A contact form, allowing couples to directly contact you from our website
- A virtual tour (for venues only) allowing couples to experience your space in virtual reality
- A real-time Polka Dot portfolio. Every time you’re featured on Polka Dot Wedding, we’ll add a link to your directory profile.
- Highlighted links across our site. Featured in a post? You’ll shine brightly on that page with a featured credit, allowing prospective customers to understand that you’re recommended by Polka Dot Wedding.
- Direct access to our editorial team who can advise you on how to best enhance our partnership through pitching editorial content
- Opportunities to purchase banner placements across the site
Opportunities across our specialty titles
We know you have the knowledge to share and we think that deserves its own spotlight. Directory members gain access to our Polka Portal and are able to write content and expert guest posts. Our Specialty Blog Editor will work closely with you, offering up editorial opportunities through the year to ensure we get your name out there. The best part? This content stays on our website forever and will continually drive traffic to your business well beyond its publication date.
Our weekly ‘Inner Circle’ newsletter
Our advertiser-only newsletter, features education, information and inspiration for your wedding business. This weekly newsletter comes laden with industry insights and knowledge to assist your wedding business in marketing, social media, day-to-day operations and so much more.
Real wedding & editorial features
Our team will scour your blog, website and social media to find the very best of your weddings and work to feature on Polka Dot Wedding. We’ll source beautiful images, our writers will craft the story with care and then when we publish it, we’ll share it across our network and beyond so that prospective couples can see you in action.
Want more ways to showcase your business?
You have the opportunity to purchase additional advertising products including advertising banners, social media posts, event promotions, custom eDMs, competitions and more. Email us your thoughts – we can create a custom package just for you.