As someone who loves gorgeous jewels that are created with heart and soul, I fell in love with the brand new YCL Jewels “Rituals” wedding collection. With six beautiful rings to choose from, the designs are all about timeless looks with a style savvy sensibility.

The pieces, designed by founder and Creative Director Fabienne Costa hand makes 70% of the pieces herself (the other 30% ethically handmade in India), the entire brand – from design, to packaging as ethical and sustainable as possible – right down to the packaging used for each piece.

With the ethically made philosophy in mind, instead of diamonds, the collection is all about the stunning white sapphire stones and feminine rose quartz. The collection, available in rose gold, yellow or white gold is designed to be mixed and matched, stacked aplenty to create your own individual look. My favourite, the “Trinite” ring features three tiny white sapphires, no wider than the band itself. It’s beautifully understated and perfectly beautiful.

The YCL Jewels “Rituals” wedding collection is available from their website.