The shoes. Often the one aspect of a Bride’s wardrobe that the rest of the look is built around. We LOVE shoes with personality here at Polka Dot Bride, and what better way to ensure your pair is an individual as you are, than by designing them yourself?
This is where the fantastic Shoes of Prey comes in, allowing you to create your very own unique pair of shoes quickly and easily online, with a huge range of design options available. Want a lower heel? Done! Desire some more embellishment? No problem! A different colour? Easy! They have even sourced a range of fabrics such as ivory silk that are popular for bridal shoes.
Using the Shoes of Prey 3D DESIGNER, you choose the shape, colour and height of your shoes. Designs are handmade within five weeks and delivered worldwide.
Now your perfect pair could be winging their way to you, simply by creating your dream design online!
Shoes of Prey is offering two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of custom made shoes, complete with a personal inscription inside, up to the value of $700!
- Visit www.shoesofprey.com
- Click “Start Designing” to design your own wedding shoes
- Once you’re done, click the SAVE button
- Copy and paste the URL from your web browser
- In the form below, paste the link to your completed wedding shoe design and the message that you would like for the personal inscription inside your shoes
- We will select the winner based on design skill and creativity with the personal inscription
So get creative and design the shoes of your dreams! We can’t wait to see your individuality shine through!
The competition closes at midnight, 11 July 2014 (EST GMT)
Terms and Conditions:
- The winner will be chosen by Shoes of Prey and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride
- If no contact is made from the winner within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- Entry open to Australian residents only