One more week to go of what has to be the happiest issue ever! The Colour Issue has been full of everything we love about weddings and we can’t wait to get into today’s roundup to show it all off (and add a few fun giveaways you totally need to enter!)
To celebrate our biggest month of all things colour, we’re giving away a double pass worth $110 to the ultimate event of colour and delight – Sweetstock! A two-day festival celebrating all things delicious, this Melbourne event will show off the best Aussie dessert designers, food trucks, and cake artists. There’ll be endless options to eat, live demonstrations – even live entertainment from Sneaky Sound System! The event kicks off March 28th and runs through until Sunday 29 March.
Fill out the form below, and let us know all about your favourite sweet treat for your chance to win a double pass to Sweetstock worth
Terms and conditions
- There will be one winner chosen by and informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- The competition is open to Australian residents only.
- If no contact is made within one month for any prize, the prizes will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The total value of the prizes is AU$110
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- The entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- This competition closes on March 6th 2020.
- If entrants click the checkbox to subscribe to the Polka Dot Bride newsletter, the entrant will be subscribed to the Polka Dot Bride newsletters.