The invitation Issue is almost over, so we wanted to make sure we celebrated the month of all things paper with an epic giveaway. But get ready, because we’re not just giving away one prize this month, no Dotties, we have an epic four prizes (and that means four winners!) and we couldn’t be more excited!
First prize? It’s from Minted! These online stationers know how to make shopping for your wedding invitations easy. They’re giving one lucky winner a $300US voucher to spend on their wedding invitations. With thousands of invitations all completely customisable (think everything from paper colour, font colour and foiling, shape, size and more!) by talented designers from all over the world, we know you’ll find something to suit your style!
Photo by Bonnie Jenkins
Next up, The Rustic at Heart is gifting one lucky reader the chance to take $150 off their wedding stationery or signage order. Erin and her team create beautiful wedding pieces that aren’t just paper – think acrylic, wood, even leather! Signage to welcome your guests, signage to point them in the right direction, table numbers, cake toppers, badges, invitations, the limit is only your imagination!
Once the wedding is over, you’ve got to say thank you. So Little Flamingo Creative Stationery are giving their lucky winner 50 of their beautiful silver cursive thank you cards valued at $100. Designer Shannon does such beautiful invitations and she has every kind of style covered, working one on one with each and every client to create something truly personal and custom for you. These gorgeous thank you cards are utterly elegant and will carry the weight of gratitude your guests will deserve!
And finally, a different kind of paper and this one? It’s in journal form. Write To Me the Australian company creates the most beautiful linen bound journals for all journeys in life, from beautiful baby books to you guessed it – wedding planners! The team are giving one lucky Polka Dot Bride reader a chance to win one beautiful linen, hardcover wedding planner. These beauties are almost 150 pages and packed with everything from budget planners to schedules as well as plenty of places to document every moment.
- One $300US Gift Voucher from Minted
- 50 Silver Cursive Thank you cards valued at $100 from Little Flamingo Creative Stationery
- One $150 voucher to be used against wedding stationery and signage from The Rustic at Heart
- One linen-bound “Love” wedding planner from Write To Me. valued at $34.95
How to enter:
- Fill out the form below and tell us all about your dream wedding invitations
- Head to Instagram and make sure you’re following these accounts Polka Dot Bride Minted The Rustic At Heart Little Flamingo Stationery & Write To Me
Terms and conditions
- There will be four winners and will be chosen by and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- The competition is open to Australian residents only. Shipping address must be within Australia.
- The Minted Voucher is redeemable against any invitation or stationery purchase. This voucher will expire 12 months from date of issue.
- The Rustic At Heart voucher is redeemable against any invitation or signage purchase. This voucher will expire 12 months from date of issue. This voucher will expire August 31st 2020.
- The Write To Me wedding planners & Little Flamingo thank you cards will be shipped by registered post directly to the winner.
- If no contact is made within one month for any prize, the prizes will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The total value of the prizes is AU$730.45
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- The entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- This competition closes on September 19th at 5pm AEST.
- If entrants click the checkbox to subscribe to the Polka Dot Bride newsletter, the entrant will be subscribed to the Polka Dot Bride newsletters.