It was a tough gig finding cocktails that honoured all things Invitation Issue this month, but we think we nailed it with today’s offering.
The Paper Plane Cocktail is somewhat of a classic – well, a modern classic at least, imagined and created by Australian born, Milk & Honey bartender Sam Ross while listening to you guessed it “Paper Planes” by M.I.A.
It’s got a beautiful fresh flavour, with that delicious kick of bourbon and depth of Aperol and Amaro. This one is for the most sophisticated of celebrations, and we’re big fans!
- 20mL Bourbon
- 20mL Amaro Nonino Quintessentia
- 20mL Aperol
- 20mL Lemon Juice
- Lemon peel for a lemon twist
- Add Aperol, Amaro, bourbon and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake well until cocktail is chilled.
- Strain into cocktail glasses
- Garnish with a lemon twist (or our favourite, a tiny paper plane).