What better way to celebrate The Bouquet issue than with flower-inspired cocktails? We had so much fun creating cocktails inspired by all things pretty and we’re sharing one of our favourites today – the Elderflower Tom Collins!
We love the fresh and sprightly combination of lemon and gin in this concoction and, for something different, we added a splash of our favourite elderflower liqueur St Germain to bump the up the floral sweetness. This one is perfectly appropriate for a garden party, with hats and parasols in the dappled shade.
- 30ml gin
- 25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 20ml elderflower & rose cordial (we used this gorgeous one from Belvoir Farms)
- 10ml St Germain liqueur
- soda water
- lemon wedges
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, liqueur, gin, cordial and lemon juice.
- Shake until well combined.
- Pour your cocktail into a tall glass.
- Top with chilled soda water.
- Garnish with lemon wedges or slices.