The simple combination of fresh ingredients makes this the perfect cocktail for warmer nights. Freshly squeezed grapefruit juice over lime, mint, white rum and a dash of soda – you can’t get more refreshing than that. Traditionally a taller style Collins glass is used for white spirits cocktails such as this and best part is no shaker necessary for this one, simply stir together, serve over ice and your ready to go!
- Half a Lime, quartered
- 60ml Bacardi Rum
- 50 ml Grapefruit Juice
- 6 Large Mint Leaves
- Soda Water
- Grapefruit Slice – to garnish
- Sprig Mint Leaves – to garnish
- Muddle the lime quarters in a tall glass
- Add Bacardi, grapefruit juice, mint leaves and stir
- Add some ice and stir through again
- Top with a dash of soda and more ice
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and mint leaves sprigs
- Serve with a straw and enjoy!
About Gathering Events: Gathering Events is a boutique pop up bar service, lead by husband and wife duo (Jen & Adam), along with their crew of super talented (and charming) bartenders.