Looking for Something Blue wedding ideas for your big day? To keep this tradition alive, check out these great finds:
1. Add a little something blue to your wedding by placing these ‘I Do’ shoe stickers under the arch of your wedding shoes. These stickers make a great photo prop and a great gift for the bride-to-be. Available from Stylish Weddings Melbourne. Image by Gerber + Scarpelli via Style Me Pretty
2. Incorporate a vintage blue touch into your wedding look by adding these Blue Bridal Earrings by Lolambridal on Etsy.
3. Bridal garters have long been used as a ‘Something Blue’ by brides who do not want to feature a visible blue colour as part of their bridal outfit. This one is from Annadsouza on Etsy
4. How pretty are these embroidered handkerchiefs? Place into your bridal clutch/handbag to catch those tears of joy! Image by Divine Light Photography via Southern Weddings
5. Another item for the brides who like to keep their ‘Something Blue’ in a secret place, is this personalised Wedding Dress Label by MondeDesign on Etsy.
Ms Gingham says: So many options! For more colour inspiration, make sure you check out our colour book too!
About Stylish Weddings Melbourne: We find inspiration all around us: beautiful wedding shoes, a flowing wedding gown, a beautiful reception room…to us they represent what a stylish wedding should be about. Our wedding items will make your wedding day stand out from the rest, whilst adding a unique and personal touch to every part of this special day.
Join the conversation