Vera Wang Spring Collection 2009

by | Bride, Fashion

COMMENTS

One of the most inspired collections to come out of the latest Spring 2009 bridal fashion shows was Vera Wang. Beautiful colours- greens, gun metal greys and copper. I love the deconstructed look that has such an attention to detail with the bows and way the fabric falls.

Images courtesy of Brides.com

COMMENTS
  • MsUnreliable says:
    May 9, 2009 at 4:12 pm

Good heavens, they’re ALL so beautiful! Tricky Vera making me want to get married just so I can wear one of her dresses!

• Sasha says:
    May 9, 2009 at 7:59 pm

OMG! I’ve just found my dream wedding dress (3rd one)!!! It is absolutely stunning!! How do I get it???

• Courtney says:
    May 9, 2009 at 11:50 pm

They’re all so dreamy!

• Clare says:
    May 10, 2009 at 1:07 am

I was getting so sick of Vera Wang’s gowns but now she’s branched out and done something unique and beautiful while still retaining her ‘look’. These are just gorgeous!

• [email protected] party says:
    May 10, 2009 at 7:49 am

Absolutely enchanting! They make me think of Titania from “Midsummers Nights Dream”… beautiful!

• clare day says:
    May 10, 2009 at 10:55 am

awwwwwwwwww…Can I get married again just to wear the green one?? frikkin AMAZING

• Morgan says:
    May 10, 2009 at 8:55 pm

oh my goodness.. unsurprisingly I love them all. vera wang is a wedding goddess.

• gelinlik-modellerim says:
    May 11, 2009 at 2:19 am

Can I get married again just to wear the green one?? frikkin AMAZING

• Bridal Gowns says:
    May 12, 2009 at 8:50 pm

These wedding dresses are gorgeous, we have so much style and classic elegance today for brides to choose from.

• Christine says:
    May 12, 2009 at 8:51 pm

These bridal gowns are beautiful. There classical elegance and style is breathtaking.

• Kasey says:
    May 18, 2009 at 9:54 pm

I am absolutely head of heels in love with the third dress!!!!!! I had a look on Vera Wangs website but I can’t seem to find it… Any clue how I can find one???

• Bridal Wedding Guide - Ideas & Themes » Blog Archive » Everything Wedding Blog Carnival: 1st Edition says:
    May 29, 2009 at 9:33 am

[…] you seen this years collection of Vera Wang Spring 2009 wedding gowns? Each one is delightfully dreamy and layered with glee.  Love at first sight […]

• Polkadot Bride says:
    May 2, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Kasey- your best bet is to contact Vera Wang themselves!

MAKE A COMMENT

Trackback from your own site.