It is a beautiful Thursday when we drop an episode of The Feel Good Wedding Podcast and today? We’ve launched our episode with one of the co-founders of Australian tailors, Robin McGowan of InStitchu.
This episode is all about how you can make your wedding attire personal, special to you, the details, the customisations, that way you can make your own look completely yours and unique from anyone else. And we thought InStitchu were the perfect crew to speak on the subject.
This Australian brand has stores in every Australian city, and an online store (perfect to shop for suits from home), and will work with you to personalise every single detail of your wedding day look. From the basics like the fabric colour and pattern, the cuts and fits, right down to the label on a suit jacket) through to more unexpected customisations – linen fabrics, embroidered monograms, buttons. This is the place to go to make your suit your own. And the best part? Every member of the wedding party is catered for – not only those who identify as men!
So what better way to celebrate today’s episode than with an epic giveaway? We’re so thrilled to partner with InStitchu to give one lucky wedding party the Institchu tailoring experience today.
One lucky couple has the chance to win a $3000 InStitchu wedding package for their wedding day attire, allowing one lucky wedding party to experience the fun of the InStitchu made-to-measure service.
- Fill out the form below and tell us what detail is the most important part of a wedding to you?
- Follow Polka Dot Wedding and InStitchu on Instagram
- Want an extra entry? Leave The Feel Good Wedding Podcast a review on Apple Podcasts and we’ll double your chances!
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen by InStitchu and will be informed by Polka Dot Wedding.
- The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- If no contact is made within two weeks of prize confirmation, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older.
- This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The total value of the prize is $3000 Australian dollars.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Some customization options may incur a fee.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia.
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- The prize cannot be changed.
This Competition closes 6th October 2022 at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.