1. Our flower crown workshops! We may be biased! Champagne, ladies and flowers – the best combination for all hens’ parties. Image by Anne-Claire Brun.
2. We are so in love with everything to do with foliage. We hope this wedding trend never ends. At the moment, our favourite foliage is the olive branch! It can be used in many ways from buttonholes, bouquets or laying cut long lengths down the table to create simple and stunning centrepieces. Image by Luisa Brimble.
3. Natalie Sitka Art. We love this talented illustrator. Often it’s hard to part with our bouquets so Natalie will paint them so we can have a pretty reminder. Natalie is perfect for invitations and pretty illustrations from your big day too. Image by Natalie Sitka.
4. Trophy Wife Nail Art are the best in the biz! You can choose from a more natural nude colour or a bold quirky design. Perfect to suit any bride and an awesome treat for the bridal party before the big day. Image by Trophy Wife Nails.
5. At the moment, we are obsessed with over-sized bouquets! They definitely add the WOW factor when walking down the aisle. Image by Albert Palmer Photography.
Ms Chinoiserie Says: So sweet; I love the pretty watercolour illustrations too – what beautiful keepsakes!
About The Gathering Florist: As a Melbourne and Geelong based floral studio, we create whimsical and romantic flower arrangements and installations for weddings. Flowers are our life! If you imagine it, we can bring it to life.