1. Rainbows. Colour, colour, colour, I always say. And although this wedding is not exactly my style, this shot of the rainbow bridal party makes me super happy. Image by Helena and Laurent
2. Brass. Brass for wedding decor has my heart at the moment. My current favourite piece from our vintage hire collection is this beautiful brass tea trolley that I love styling as a coffee table. Image by J Not Jay Images
3. Grasses. Loving the textures, movement and dusty colours that you get from grasses such as pampas grass and purple fountain grass. Use them in bouquets for something different or in your table flowers. Image by Gui Jorge
4. Veils. Flower crowns are nice, but when else will you ever get to wear a veil? This is me at my wedding. I know many brides take off the veil after the ceremony, but I wore mine all night and it has the red wine stains to prove it, thanks to some overzealous huggers! Veil by Hannii. Image by Bridgette Cole
5. Potato Gems. I have loved potato gems since before the beginning of time. So I am pretty gosh darn pleased that they are trendy again and I can get them from my favourite local burger joint, Eat 8 Bit in Footscray. Here they are covered in delicious things like cheese and pickles. Image via Eat 8 Bit
Ms Chinoiserie Says: What a fun list of favourites! Oh, I love potato gems too! May I have a big plate please?!
About Good Day Club: Hi, we’re Dave and Kate. Good Day Rentals specialises in vintage and retro furniture hire with a hand picked collection of mismatched dining chairs, wooden trestle tables and sweet lounge furniture. Whether you want to deck out your whole wedding or simply create a vintage cool ceremony, Good Day Rentals can create the wedding of your actual dreams.