I love the bits and pieces of details that make a wedding special and personal, below are a few of my favourite:
1. Love the idea of a personalised custom illustrated wedding invitation. The lovely lady from Chicks n Hens create really cute illustration of couples, families and even dogs from photos and descriptions. Photo from Chicks n Hens.
2. Vintage dresser for wedding cakes and dessert cupcakes, with a glass mirror to write down the variety of flavours, from the very creative lady of The Butcher, The Baker, The Stylist & Creator.
3. The new collection of Gatsby inspired beaded head pieces from Elvi Design. Such a pretty look for a headpiece and veil in one.
4. Polka dot sneakers from Keds for a dancing duo, great way for couples to dance the night away in comfort.
5. Love these handmade lightbulb jars from a recent wedding I photographed, such a simple idea but a great way to light up a backyard wedding. Image by Christine Lim Photography
6. Matching cute floral purses for the bride + bridesmaids to keep important necessities for the day. This bride had her something blue, something borrowed, lip gloss, perfume and speech all tucked into that tiny purse. Image by Christine Lim Photography
Ms Gingham says: Love the purses and I adore the personalized portrait. Gorgeous recommendations!
About Christine of Christine Lim Photography: “I’m a photojournalistic and vintage inspired wedding photographer based in Perth, Western Australia. It’s hard to explain why I love what I do, but have you seen a photograph or maybe a video clip where you thought wouldn’t it be nice to be at that place at that particular time? that’s what I strive for in my photographs, to capture a moment where you’ll look back and remember, gosh that was such a good day and the great thing is that the photo will always be there, memories, yours to keep.”