1. Events at Comme: We’ve shot many weddings at Comme and it’s a beautiful setting to photograph. The food is divine too! Photo by The White Tree
2. Live Music from The White Tree (that’s us!): We think the best way to ensure your guests are entertained is to let us do the entertaining! From heart-wrenching folk tunes to kickin’ 60s soul and everything in between, The White Tree band have got it covered. Photo by The White Tree
3. ‘Babette’ Cami from Hopeless Lingerie: For something cute and simple on your wedding night, we love the ‘Babette’ cami. Hopeless Lingerie is a Melbourne based label and all their beautiful pieces are made lovingly by hand. Photo by Hopeless Lingerie
4. Styling Inspiration from Smith Journal: Flip through Smith Journal for unexpected styling inspiration.
5. We love Jaqueline Evans natural products: Put the luscious handsoap in the bathroom of your venue for guests to use.
6. Papergoods from Le Sphinx: Have a look at these ‘Heart’ postcards from Le Sphinx. Featuring collaged vintage imagery, they’re sure to be a talking piece for your wedding. Use them as bonboniere or thank you notes. Image by Le Sphinx
Ms Gingham says: Spent quite a bit of time on the Hopeless Lingerie site as a result of this post! Love it!
About The White Tree: The White Tree is a select creative team featuring the country’s top artistic talent for modern events. We are the only group in Australia (to the best of our knowledge!) that can provide stylish photography, cinematic event films, and a killer live band under the one professional roof.