When it comes to modern cocktails, cocktails that are a little gritty, a little sophisticated and so urban… could anyone ever go past a martini? In the theme spirit of The Industrial Issue, today we bring you the apple martini.
Years ago, I was in love with green apple Fanta, and this cocktail is like the strong, boozy version. The lemon adds that tart, fresh sour flavour that cuts through the sweetness. This one is just the ticket to serve up during cocktail hour!
- 30ml gin
- 30ml sour apple liqueur
- 10ml green apple syrup (we use one by Monin)
- 5ml fresh lemon juice
- Green apple slices
- In a cocktail shaker add plenty of ice.
- Add apple liqueur, apple syrup, gin and lemon juice, shake well until chilled until combined.
- Pour into your martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh green apple slice.