We’re celebrating The Cocktail Issue throughout November, so really, we’re going to have to honour that with cocktails, right? Today, we’re playing off an old combination that we adore and is utterly celebratory.
The much loved South Australian folk at winery Grant Burge sent us over their Pinot Noir Chardonnay Rosé and we knew, this was one cocktail where we had to include it. It is delicious just chilled, but seeing as we’re talking cocktails, we knew we had to mix it up! The pink bubbles (yes, they’re the most stunning rose gold shade, just a little more festive yes?) are dry and spicy, and just the complement for the Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower & Rose cordial for this cocktail. Cordials make for amazing, easy cocktails (perfect when you have a crowd, wedding shower perhaps?) and this is one of our favourites.
Garnish wise, we added fresh raspberries (to highlight those berry notes) and our ever favourite fresh herb garnish – thyme – for a little touch of spring.
- 30ml Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower & Rose cordial
- Grant Burge Pinot Noir Chardonnay Rosé (chilled, purchase your own bottle at Grant Burge Wines or all major liquor retailers)
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh thyme
- In a coupe add 30ml Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower & Rose cordial
- For extra flavour, add a few fresh raspberries to the glass and muddle gently.
- When ready to serve top with chilled Grant Burge Pinot Noir Chardonnay Rosé
- Garnish with fresh thyme