Australia has some of the most talented cake artists in the world- it’s something we are being reminded of again and again as we work our way through all of our Australian cake designer’s amazing wisdom in Cake Month,
One such gem is Hayley McKee- she built her business, Sticky Fingers Bakery based on her curiosity and passion about bringing nature-based ingredients into delicious sweet treats and she’s sharing her knowledge in her brand new cookbook Sticky Fingers, Green Thumb.
Filled with recipes that combine her love of natural ingredients- think chamomile and white chocolate cake, peppermint and geranium cheesecake slice, pumpkin bourbon crunch cake, beetroot and rose truffle cake- are you drooling yet?
Hayley also delves beyond the recipes- she writes of a basic baking toolkit, a guide to herbs and flowers, gardening tips- the book weaves it’s way through Hayley’s natural backing knowledge, breaking down each element as she shares her secrets, We are so excited to partner with Hayley to give you this very special read.
Sticky Fingers Bakery are giving away three copies of “Sticky Fingers, Green Thumb” by Hayley Mckee.
How to enter
- Fill out the form below and in tell us all about your dream wedding cake flavour (let your imagination run wild!)
- Follow us on Instagram
Terms and conditions
- The winner will be chosen by and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The total value of the prize is AU$89.97
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- The entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- This Competition closes 30th April 2018 at 5 pm