From fun wedding day clutches in sweet tones of blush, rose gold and silvers to classic ivory and white, to fun slogan pieces, sparkling hair pieces and delicate crystal jewels. There are cosmetic bags just right for your maid of honour, photobooth props of white, hangers for your special gowns, robes for getting ready in and even eye masks for a little shut-eye.
The collection is designed to add a little playful fun to your wedding celebrations while being completely on point.
Known for their trend based, accessible pieces, the Colette by Colette Hayman team always believe that more is more and that each and every bride should be able to find something special to personalise the way they express their style on their wedding day. Today they’re giving three lucky brides to have the chance to do just that by giving away three $200 vouchers to spend on Colette by Colette Hayman wedding treats!
Three lucky winners will receive a $200 gift voucher to spend however they choose on Colette by Colette Hayman products.
- Fill out the form below and tell us all about dream wedding day accessories.
- Follow Colette by Colette Hayman and Polka Dot Bride on Instagram
- Tag a friend in the post announcing this competition on this Colette By Colette Hayman Instagram post or our Instagram post.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen by Colette by Colette Hayman and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- If no contact is made within two weeks of prize confirmation, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older.
- This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The total value of each prize is $200 Australian dollars.
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- The prize cannot be changed.
- Competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand
- This Competition closes 24th of April 2018 at 5.00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).