In celebration of Chinese New Year, Dilmah created a range of beautiful tea infused cocktails to tickle the tea lover’s fancy. Today we’re sharing the Dilmah Mandarinitea, a fruity concoction with notes of citrus and lavender.
- 80ml chilled Dilmah Mandarin tea (strong brew 3 minutes)
- 10ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml Lavender syrup
- 25 ml Cointreau
- 25ml vodka
- Lemonade (cloudy lemonade is recommended)
- Mandarin segments and basil leaves
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and mandarin segments.
- Pour in the vodka and Cointreau
- Dissolve the syrup and the juice in the tea and pour it over ice into the glass
- Top up with lemonade
- Garnish with a mandarin segment and basil leaves
Photo via Dilmah
Join the conversation