Polka Dot Bride is turning seven and we’re holding a virtual launch party- the best part? you’re invited! Celebrate with us and enjoy bubbles, cake or just a balloon or two!
We even have a few extra bottle sof bubbles up our sleeve to say thank you for being dotty with us!
The Competition (2 ways to enter!)
1. If you have received the Polka Dot Bride virtual party package in the post:
Upload a picture of your polka dot celebrations using the contents of your package to Facebook or Instagram and use the hashtag #polkadotturnsseven
2. If you wish to enter our general Instagram giveaway:
Upload a picture of something polkadot-ty and celebratory and use the hashtag #polkadotturnsseven
Please Note: If you have a private account we won’t be able to see your entry, so make sure you send us a direct message of your entry as well (or make your account public so we can see!)
Polka Dot Bride’s “Seventh Birthday Celebration” Terms and Conditions (the “Competition”)
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the relationship between you, the entrant (“you”, “yours”) and the promoter, Polka Dot Bride whose registered office is at PO Box 1404 Darling, VIC, 3145 Australia.
1. The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
2. The following are not eligible to enter the Competition: (i) employees and independent contractors of the Promoter and/or its related party entities (i.e. parent companies and subsidiaries); (ii) immediate family members of such employees or independent contractors. In these Terms and Conditions, “immediate family members” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters or spouse.
How to Enter
1. To enter the Competition, you must post a picture to Instagram of a polka dot inspired celebration and use the hashtag #polkadotturnsseven. The photograph must be taken by you. If you have received a Polka Dot Bride virtual party invitation, the contents of the package must be included in your entry
2. There is no limit on how many times each person can enter the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant if the Promoter, in its reasonable opinion, believes the entrant has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Competition commences on 9th January 2014 and closes at midnight on 17th January 2014 AEST (the “Competition Period”) and only entries received by or on behalf of the Promoter during the Competition Period will be accepted into the Competition.
1. There is two (2) prizes with a total value of $100 AUD (the “Prize”). Each prize is a bottle of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne valued at $60
2. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide a mailing address to receive the prize within seven (7) days of the competition closure,
3. The Prize, or any part thereof, must be accepted as awarded and is non-negotiable, non-transferable to another person and non-convertible.
1. A prize draw will be conducted within 48 hours of the end of the Competition Period among eligible entrants registered in the application database.
2. The winner will be the most creative entry drawn from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will be announced by via the Polka Dot Bride instagram page. The winner will be required to accept their Prize email within 7 days of notification, otherwise the winner will forfeit any and all claim to the Prize awarded but not accepted.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise out of its control.
1. By participating in the Competition, you agree (i) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice) and by our decisions which are final in all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Competition, the draw(s) and/or the results and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
2. All changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Polka Dot Bride web page.
3. All entries in the Competition become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
4. An entry must not be late, incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, capable of violating any law and/or capable of giving rise to civil liability.
5. The copyright of all entries remains that of the entrant at all times but may be reproduced by the Promoter for the express purpose of public relation and publicity of the results of the Competition and for the purposes of conducting the Promotion. The Promoter will endeavour to credit the entrant at all times if his/her entry is used and will seek permission for said use whenever possible. Separate negotiations shall be entered into should the Promoter or its agents wish to use any entries for commercial purposes.
6. By entering the Competition, each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry (including but not limited to the photograph provided) and any other work subsequently submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant, has not been wholly or partially copied from any other design or artistic work, and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
7. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to entries and/or the entries being lost or deleted whether or not arising during operation or transmission as the result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
8. Promoter is not liable for any costs, claims, damages or loss suffered by any person as a result of entering this Competition occasioned by any failure, however caused, in the fulfillment of the terms of this Competition, except that no term of this Competition will operate to limit the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
9. The winner is advised that tax implications may arise from them winning the Prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to their acceptance of the Prize.
10. Any questions, comments or complaints in relation to the Competition should be directed to the Promoter. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia
1. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition and publicise the winner. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to marketing and communications agencies, prize suppliers and prize deliverers in order to conduct this Competition and fulfill the Prize. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter.
2. In addition, where the entrant gives their consent, their personal information will be entered into a database. The Promoter and other third parties associated with this Competition may use that personal information for marketing and promotional purposes including, without limitation, sending that entrant marketing information relating to future Competitions. By opting-in, entrants consent to and confirm that they will allow their details to be used for this purpose. If an entrant no longer consents to their details being used in this way, or wish to update, modify or delete details held by the Promoter, they should contact the Promoter directly
Join the conversation