There are quite a few cocktails out there that call themselves ‘Valentino’ (it is a fabulous name after-all… well I think so). This Valentino cocktail recipe comes from a wedding event caterer in London. It’s a wonderful, tasty tropical cocktail that’s ideal for summertime celebrations… or ‘just because’.
– 50ml Vodka
– 30ml Pineapple Juice
– 30ml Passionfruit Puree
– Dash of Galliano Vanilla
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
2. Add all ingredients and shake
3. Pour into a cocktail glass
4. Garnish with a slice of passionfruit & sprig of mint
5. Sit back and dream of your perfect island getaway! Cheers!
Photos by Nicky McLauchlan
Join the conversation