The Egos of Your Entertainment may get in the way if you haven’t looked after the Extra details like your bridal Emergency kit and other Essentials!
A wedding ring is the most important part of the wedding day. After all it’s a symbol of why there’s a wedding in the first place!
Getting a wedding ring engraved is a nice simple touch that captures the essence of the marriage for you both. You may choose to simply have your wedding date engraved, but you can also be creative with it! Is there a line from a song that is special to you? Something you always say to each other? Remember this is going to be on your hand forever, so choose something timeless!
Don’t rush into the decision, think about it carefully! (A lot like marriage really!)
Sam & Sarah 12/02/2007 (Insert your own names and wedding date)
I Love You
Put It Back On!
Oh The Places We’ll Go!
Yes, I Still Love You
Bless This Ring, Bless Our Life
With You Always
You and no other
To Have & To Hold
Grow Old With Me
Love, Honour, Cherish
All My Love
Courtney Cox & David Arquette – A Deal’s A Deal
The Boys of 7th Heaven – You Bring Out The best In Me
Jennifer Aniston & Brad Pitt – Jennifer (In Brad’s Ring) Brad (In Jenn’s ring)
Anastacia & Wayne Newton – Wedding Date
Amor Vincit Omnia – Love Conquers all (in Latin)
Semper Amemus – Love Always (in Latin)
Pour toujours et toujours- Forever and Always (in French)
Te Amo – I Love You (in Spanish)
Mon cœur est a vous- My heart is yours (in French)
Ani L’dodi V’ dodi Li – I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine (in Hebrew)
A couple might take each other’s wedding ring and have it engraved, leaving the inscription a surprise for the wedding day.
Tips For Ring Engraving
- Make sure your ring is the right size, incorrect sizing will ruin the inscription once you have it resized
- Make sure you leave enough time for the engraving to be done before the wedding
- Choose a thick simple font
- Double check your spelling
- Be realistic about the size of your ring and engraving options (hand vs machine) available. Machine can be more precise but can wear more quickly. Hand engraving is unique and often deeper.
Join the conversation