A tropical haven overlooking the pristine Coral Sea, with acres of lush private gardens and an unforgettable ceremony pavilion, is the naturally stunning Villa Botanica.
With five-star service, spectacular food and drinks, flawless professional wedding planning, luxurious wedding-night accommodation and as one of the most beautiful places in the world – a Villa Botanica wedding is unlike any other.
When you choose Villa Botanica for your wedding, you are saying ‘I Do” to your own private paradise and to staff with a wealth of experience and an undeniable attention to detail.
Your expert wedding planner will guide you every step of the way. Our commitment is to ensure that the lead up to your wedding day is as enjoyable and seamless as possible, so you can relax and fully enjoy your wedding journey. Villa Botanica is proudly a two-time winner at the prestigious Australian Bridal Industry Awards, voted Best Ceremony Venue and Best Reception Venue in Queensland.
• 5 acre estate, exclusively yours for your wedding
• Waterfront location overlooking the Coral Sea
• Picture-perfect views and landscaped tropical gardens
• Beautiful palm lined, mosaic tiled aisle – the perfect backdrop to make your entrance!
• Exquisite hand carved timber wedding pavilion
• Expansive 30m long veranda with breathtaking views overlooking the sea
• Marble ballroom where you can dance the night away
• The famous Sea Deck, overlooking the water it’s the perfect spot for sunset drinks
• Hundreds of photo locations for the most Instagram-worthy wedding photos!
• Professional wedding planning
• Complimentary transfers for your guests to and from the venue
• Dedicated venue staff who take great pride in their work
• All-inclusive weddings available, so you don’t need to worry about a thing!
• Exclusive discounts at recommended Airlie Beach accommodation providers for your guests
Elephant doors image – Jen Treloar Photography. Archway image – Luke Middlemiss Photography. Cactarium – Keegan Cronin Photography. Aerial image – All The Love in the World Photography. Sea Deck Bride – Luke Middlemiss Photography. Couple on balcony – Nadine Kemp Photography. Pavilion image – Luke Middlemiss Photography. Cacti image – Keegan Cronin Photography. Sea Deck archway image – Luke Middlemiss Photography. Ceremony Pavilion image – Luke Middlemiss Photography.