Sydney wedding planners Girl Friday Weddings started their business as wedding planners and personal assistants for “the busy bride”. By designing their packages to be ‘not all or nothing’, the team allows you to work the way you want to work, allowing them to confirm last minute details, run errands or simply plan your whole event from start to finish.
Girl Friday Weddings are giving one couple a half-day wedding coordination package valued at $595.
The package is designed for couples who just need a little extra help managing everything on their wedding day.
– One consultation prior to your wedding to run through checklists, timelines and identify any last minute jobs
– 5 consecutive hours of management & coordination on the day
– A run sheet/timeline for your wedding day distributed to bridal party members and wedding vendors
– Contact for all your wedding vendors to confirm details and responsibilities.
– One event manager for your day
To win your own half day wedding planning package from Girl Friday Weddings, simply leave a comment on this post answering the following questions.
1. Had you considered hiring a wedding planner to help you just for the day of your wedding?
2. How much would you expect to pay a planner to help you confirm your vendors and coordinate the entire day?
3. Other than white or ivory, what would your next colour choice be for your wedding day and why?
The winner will be chosen by the Girl Fridays Wedding team and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride by email and announced on the Polka Dot Bride site. This prize is not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed 18 months from the date of the winner announcement. Wedding Day Coordination package is subject to availability and may be substituted for a planning package of the same value.This competition is open worldwide, but winners must be based in the Sydney metropolitan area or pay travel, accommodation and related expenses or may be exchanged for a planning package to the same value where work can be completed remotely. Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner. No late entries will be considered. This Competition closes on Friday 4th of June at 5.00 p.m (Australian time).